3 Ways You Will Empower Personal Growth:
- Create a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere by greeting every client as they enter the gym.
- Be ultra-responsive and attentive to clients’ needs by answering phone calls within two rings.
- Maintain an attractive, clean, and well-organized reception area that invites clients to linger and learn more about Fit Code programs and products.
So What Will I Be Doing?
The receptionist sets a positive first impression for Fit code. You will greet and communicate with clients on a daily basis via phone, email and face to face. You will also process retail and membership agreements for our clients.
Why This Job Is Important
- You’ll be responsible for setting the tone for our clients who come to our gym seeking to better themselves.
- You will be a main channel of communication for our prospective and current clients
- When you provide amazing service to our clients, you pave the way for extraordinary changes in their lives.
Our Wishlist for Receptionists
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google docs.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Strong typing skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
What does our Superwoman/Superman look like?
Who I am
- An excellent customer service agent who always makes a good first impression and easily builds rapport with others.
- A communicator with great phone and email skills.
- Someone who learns quickly and is comfortable working with technology.
- A steward of your own health and the wellbeing of others.
- A motivator who can encourage and uplift others.
- Someone who knows how to make things happen.
- A resourceful person who doesn’t need to have their hand held.
- Someone who doesn’t crumble under stress or tight deadlines.
- An observant person with an eye for detail.
- A team player who isn’t locked into a 9-to-5 day, but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- A professional who takes ownership and pride in your work.
- A fearless leader who doesn’t shy away from challenges.
- A lifelong learner who can absorb and implement new ideas quickly.
- A flexible person who adapts well to changes on-the-go.
- Someone who can handle direct feedback and doesn’t need to be coddled.
Who I’m not:
- A gossiper
- A close-minded person who won’t adapt to change
- A clock puncher
- Someone who prefers to work alone
- A procrastinator
Why Consider a Career at Fit Code?
- Our management team is committed to your success.
- We offer a casual, yet professional environment.
- Our workplace is team oriented.
- We are a dynamic and growing company.
- People know and respect us because of our excellent reputation. The Chicago Tribune named us the top gym for the third year in a row in the Best of Chicago’s Southland contest.
- We believe in people and their dreams!