We are excited to partner again with the Morgan Park Junior Woman’s Club on the 6th Annual Work Out to Wipe Out Domestic Violence Benefit Day. Our March Workout for a Cause will help A New Direction Beverly Morgan Park, which raises awareness about domestic violence and also assists local victims.
A New Direction Beverly Morgan Park works with adults and children who have been exposed to violence at home. AND provides the following services:
- Domestic violence crisis intervention and safety planning
- Domestic violence counseling, education and support
- Specialized individual child therapy for children ages 3-18
- Legal advocacy, education and resources to navigate the legal system
- Referrals to other systems
It’s so easy to help and get a great workout, too! Registration is $25 ($15 additional for a T-shirt) and can be done online now through March 17. To register, please use the link below. For more information about A New Direction, visit their website.