Client Care Specialist
3 Ways You Will Empower Personal Growth:
- Maintain the integrity of our client databases, so our clients can focus all their energy on improving their health.
- Efficiently process billing agreements and answer our clients’ account questions to ensure an optimal experience at Fit Code.
- Update training and strategy session schedules as needed, so clients can keep working toward their fitness goals.
So What Will I Be Doing?
The Client Care Specialist is a friendly face who welcomes clients when they arrive at Fit Code. He or she also processes retail and membership agreements, and communicates with clients in person, via email, and on the phone.
Why This Job Is Important:
- You’ll be responsible for setting the tone for our clients who come to our gym seeking to better themselves.
- Our clients will be counting on you to manage their accounts, issues, concerns and requests.
- You will have the power to effect real change in the lives of our clients. (To build relationships with lasting change, you’ll need to be ultra responsive to clients’ needs and always follow through for them.)
Our Wishlist for Client Care Specialists
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google docs.
- Minimum of high school diploma, but some college preferred.
- Strong typing skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
What does our Superwoman/Superman look like?
Who you are
- An excellent customer service agent who always makes a good first impression and easily builds rapport with others.
- A communicator with great phone and email etiquette.
- Someone who learns quickly and is comfortable working with technology.
- A steward of your own health and the wellbeing of others.
- A motivator who can encourage and uplift others.
- Someone who knows how to make things happen.
- A resourceful person who doesn’t need to have their hand held.
- Someone who doesn’t crumble under stress or tight deadlines.
- An observant person with an eye for detail.
- A team player who isn’t locked into a 9-to-5 day, but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- A professional who takes ownership and pride in your work.
- A fearless leader who doesn’t shy away from challenges.
- A lifelong learner who can absorb and implement new ideas quickly.
- A flexible person who adapts well to changes on-the-go.
- Someone who can handle direct feedback and doesn’t need to be coddled.
Who you’re not
- A gossiper
- A close-minded person who won’t adapt to change
- A clock puncher
- Someone who prefers to work alone
- A procrastinator
Why Consider a Career at Fit Code?
- Our management team is committed to your success.
- We offer a casual, yet professional environment.
- Our workplace is team oriented.
- We are a dynamic and growing company.
- People know and respect us because of our excellent reputation. The Chicago Tribune named us the top gym for the third year in a row in the Best of Chicago’s Southland contest.
- We believe in people and their dreams!